Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Feb 14, 2012

Forced Gooey Day

I assume everyone just wants to blog about Valentine's Day, whether it be good or bad. Some people would want to gush all about their romantic day with that special someone, or maybe another would want to angrily type out how stupid it is, or someone might want to try and persuade people that it's just a consumer holiday.

Whatever the reason may be, it's still a post about Valentine's Day, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

I was feeling pretty left out. I think it might be Valentine's ultimate goal to make singles feel lonely.

It was fun, however, to see all those Valentine fanatics run around with their pink clothing and over sized candy hearts. Kaeli got Hello Kitty and balloons and candy, Kaylynn made her boyfriend bacon roses and then received a random rose from a random kid. It's nice to know that not ONE guy out there notices me. :\

But I get my hopes up too high. I'm glad I'm single.

I don't have to feel obligated to buy a stupid little present for them. I don't have to worry about keeping them happy. I don't have to worry about their moodiness. I don't have to worry about parental judgment and warnings about pregnancy. I don't have to worry about spending money or planning dates. Life is EASY without a boyfriend! And frankly? I don't want a long term relationship. I just want dates with lots of guys. It would be easier just so I could see what it would be like to be with a lot of different guys.

Have you stereotypical teenagers thought of that before? No. Because you think you've fallen in love with that one person and think you'll marry them and all that shit. We'll see who's right in a few years. We'll see...

Anyway, enjoy the holiday, I suppose. But it shouldn't be made into such a big deal. Forced Romance Day, Singles' Awareness Day...gooey Day, you know, it's all the same.

And guess what. It IS a consumer holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.