Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jan 25, 2011

My Zodiac Sign, A Break Down, Including Sarcasm

Okay, Sagittarius. My element is Fire, I'm ruled by Jupiter, and I'm a centaur with a bow. I found this cute little article online:

"Twelve Signs of the Zodiac"

Sagittarius
Your element: Fire
Your ruling planets: Jupiter
Symbol: The Archer
Your stone: Turquoise
Life Pursuit: To live the good life
Vibration: Overly expressive - frequent burnouts
Sagittarian's Secret Desire: To make a difference in the world

Description:
Ruled by the benefic planet Jupiter, Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.

Freedom loving, optimistic and honest, Sagittarians are ruled by Jupiter, the planet of abundance and higher learning. The wisdom of Jupiter imbibes Sagittarians with an inherent need to develop their own unique philosophy of life. The Centaur is their astrological symbol, and it gives many insights into the Sagittarian personality. The higher-evolved Sagittarian learns to integrate the two ends of the Centaur (half-human, half-beast) in order for their arrow (another Sagittarian symbol) of higher aspirations to be more on the mark. Although they are intellectually and spiritually advanced, Sagittarians are notorious for their lack of tact. In relationships they demand independence, but when in love, it can't be denied that they are one of the most big-hearted signs of the zodiac.


Okay, so now I want to dwell on this. Let's break this up little by little, shall we? First of all: FIRE!!!!! BURRRNNN!!!!! Second: Jupiter? Pfft. Lame. Third: The Archer....it has a nice ring to it. Fourth: Turquoise is ugly. I'm sorry, but it is. Fifth: My apparent life pursuit sounds pretty good. I think it'd be great to live the good life. Sixth: You know, I am overly excessive, and my frequent burnouts happen when I eat sugar and get those....sugar crashes. Heh. Last: Sorry, but that's not my secret desire. My secret desire is secret for a reason. Shh. Secretive.

To the beginning then?  First Sentence: I'm told I'm pretty optimistic. I do love life, because in life, you can do a lot of cool things.......exuberance. I like that word. Natural though? Yum. Now, My thoughts on Adventures: HOLY FREAKING AMAZINGNESS! I WANT AN ADVENTURE. I like those sort of things where the heroine gets hurt, and the hero kisses it better with a strong, passionate kiss. Mwa! That's my kiss sound. Yum. Also, I want to blow someone's head off with a fragmented bullet. That'd be pretty darn awesome. Second Sentence: My symbol is the archer. I like that, because Archery is sexy, but not nearly as freaking amazing as decapitating someone with a butcher knife....ahem....I'm getting ahead of myself. Aiming my sights is pretty easy also. Think about it: When you see a shiny new diamond, you can't take your eyes off it. Especially if you have a chance of...say...winning it for free! With sights on a love partner, dream job, or vacation........Dude, you got me at all three! Aloha! Oh yes, I'll make it my own. Third Sentence:  However, I don't believe EVERYTHING is possible, ohhhh but honey, if I could get some gold at the end of the rainbow, count me in! I wouldn't call this a belief system though, that sounds sort of geeky. Having my own belief. I already converted to Drewish!

Fourth Sentence: Haa.....just ask Kaylynn. My optimism is definitely spreadable! Heee! And tying me down....good luck! I'll bite your hands off! Fifth Sentence: So this one I really like. I am happy when I'm moving and exploring. Those are the two things I do best. Whether it's exploring my backyard, or walking down the street when I'm jittery, I can be pretty happy. I've been very proactive lately also, I actually like PE! A LOT! I like the stretches. I want to be strong. Anyway, Exploring new cultures and Ideas are what I live for. When I hear something, I think, dude, that's cool, because I don't know about others, but I'm very open minded. Cultures fascinate me to no end. Chinese? Japanese? Indian? German? YOU NAME IT! I'll gladly learn about them all. Travel is very alluring....hehe....I'm attracted to it. I'm sure most know I'm deeply into writing, so if that goes under Media, YAY!!!! I'm happier than ever now. Also, Outdoor work and Philosophy....if it counts for geology and sitting in the sun, SURE! I don't like weeding.... Sixth Sentence: "Don't Fence Me In!" See? I said it! Seventh Sentence: Aw shucks, I'm touched. It's true though, I need some independence and identity.....otherwise I wouldn't know what to call myself! I WOULDN'T be Mindy! You'll all be sad and depressed. Now I am pretty big-hearted, generous, and lovable person out there, admit it guys. Oh yes. (Pst. I love Fun!)

Eight Sentence: So why abundance? It sounds like a harvest god or something. Ninth Sentence: Actually that is true, I'm a unique person, and I want my own philosophy of life. If I can make it, then so help me I will. But how does Jupiter grant me this power? I don't assimilate.... Tenth Sentence: Elaborate? So I'm a centaur....a half-human half-beast thing! That's not very attractive, having a horse's butt! Eleventh Sentence: So let's say I shoot an arrow....and it hits the guy right in the eye? Is that because I'm part horse? Wow.........awesome. BUT I want to hide my horse butt like Chiron in Percy Jackson. Hehe That'd be pretty cool. WAIT. I don't want to be in a wheel chair...Shoot. There's no winning with this, is there? Twelfth Sentence: Not so sure on the spiritual.....unless we're talking about Inner Mindy and my demons, which is completely, 100% refined and in tune with my outer appearance and behavior. ;) I'm pretty smart though, Intellectual is a very smartical word. Except....what is tact? My demons? Thirteenth Sentence: Oooh so now I'm a big-hearted, part centaur, awesome aiming, lover? This is pretty high tech. It makes me happy. Yes, I do want independence too, like I stated above. Thanks for making me repeat that.

Now, I was not born on December 22, so HA YOU STUPID SUN SIGNS!! BLAAAAA!!!! Just kidding, I love you, Sun Signs, I really do. Jk I hate you, Sun Signs, I really do. Oh dear, I can't seem to make up my mind with this......Do I love? Or do I hate? I say it's a bitter-sweet thing.

So, did this describe me as much as I thought it described me? If so, please, feel free to comment. I love new commentors. Haa....commentors isn't even a word. In your face Webster, I just used a non-word. BLAHAHAHHA!!!!

Over and Out!
<3 Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.