Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jul 24, 2012

Happy Tuesday! Well...er...

I still have to take a shower for the day. I've got two hours to make that happen.

But first. I want to get up to speed on how quickly my summer has been deteriorating.

I'll first begin with a whacky, almost disturbing video that I found just the other day. Ready for this? Here we go.



Okay, so this is awesome. The tune gets stuck in your head.

Now, on to other business. The last chalk drawing I showed you guys was of Rapunzel from Tangled in a weird dress. Yes? Well here's some more for you:

















I'm so proud of Kuzco the Llama!!! He's my best so far...though Simba was pretty hacking good....

So um. Yeah, I slept in until 11, dilly dallied until 11:30, slipped on the computer around 11:45, updated my blog around 12:00, and then wrote what I have so far at 12:08. My day is now half over. You see, in two hours I will be walking to the bus stop, taking the bus, and thus proceeding to working for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Then I will come home and let my night life consist of coloring in an anatomy text book, possibly reading, or sleeping. Impressive, isn't it?

Don't even get me started on the fact that I haven't begun my grammar packet for school...

Aww Kuzco. He's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.