Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Dec 8, 2011

A Wish for a Wonder

Original Poem; Robert Frost Mimic

A Wish For A Wonder

The Gothic beauties that engulf my mind
Create a sensation within my soul--
Such is the feeling of flying far East.
Elongated and sinister is the
Very architecture of His people.
I see only images and movies
Yet my heart thinks I am there. What I would
Give to soar with the heights and stand in the
Galleries; curl into a ball at the
Altar and stare up into the apse. I
See myself swaying precariously
Along the buttresses at flight, tracing
The ribs with a lick of my finger. I
Wish to climb to the roofs and spread my wings
To taste some of the European air.
How sad it would seem, to not once partake
Of this exciting thrill I imagine
To experience, and never once walk
Amongst the admirers like myself.
How pathetic it may be, to never
Kiss my beloved whilst twisted in vines.
Why should I never lay my eyes on the
Sparkling glass of many colors and not
Ooh and ahh? To think if I were to guess
How the thin arches held such weighted stone;
And wonder how men reached heights of fiction
during their age. Balance and wonder rests
Within the spacious lofts of these finely
Crafted Cathedrals I will one day greet.





Amien - Paris, France

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.