Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Aug 23, 2011

Waking Up

August 20th 2011

Kaeli and I are going to Trafalga at six. I though to sit down and write because I always have sentences running through my head that are amazing for openings, but I never write them down as often as I should. Let's start again:

Waking from a nap is the worst thing in the world. Why? Because you fall asleep in your clothes and wake the next hour with painful lines all over your arms, legs, and face. You just want to keep sleeping when you peel your eyes back, but suddenly you're being bipolar, and the next minute you feel amazing and wide awake.

Okay not amazing.

You feel artificially rested.

Oh well, I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.