Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Sep 15, 2011

What to Write About?

I just want to write about something. But I don't know what to write about. I know! I hope that just ranting will spur real inspiration. Here we go!

Les Miserables is such a great Musical! I love all of their muic. I love Sweeney Todd as well. The Phantom of the Opera has gotten old. (For those who don't know, I used to love that muscial.) Perverted Creeper and obsessive stalker over a naiive, depressed woman. Carlotte seems like the most normal there. The monkey is just freaky. Les Mis is something to know, however. No one thinks about a French Revolution all the time! Sweeney Todd just has a lot of blood in it and new, dark music you don't hear every day. It's actually really cool.

I'm reading It by Stephen King. I'm three hundred pages in, and already a six year old boy has gotten his arm ripped off by a clown, a gay guy has been beaten up and bitten in the armpit by a clown, a jew has been sliced while in the bathtub by a clown, and a giant bird has chased this poor little boy. Oh. Yes, a photoalbum has been bleeding as well. So. What kind of sick, twisted book have I been reading? I'm only just as good as the author. :P

My mom won't let me dye my hair black permanently, or at least, doesn't want me to, and she is right. However, I desperately want to put electric blue in my hair, so I might just do a strand behind my ear and have my hair a warm brown. Yes. I like that idea. I won't put feathers in my hair though.

Odd Thomas: The most fantasic series in my life so far. I heard Watchers by Dean Koontz is even better though, so I'll have to check it out sometime. Anyway, I've been trying to get Joey to read Odd Thomas. He says he'll read it...but when? O.o Kaeli read it!!!! She loved it!!! I'm curious about the graphic novels. I wonder if they are any good? Odd Hours sort of dropped, so is Koontz writing another book or not? If you obtain this information, or have this information, PLEASE tell me. I don't know what comes after Odd Hours....Odd is mysterious!

I'm considering telling you my (un)million dollar novel idea, if I haven't told you yet....?

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.