Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Sep 26, 2011

Blog-Redo

Yeah, so if you've hopped on to check in, you're in for a surprise. I'm amping up my blog a little more to make it fun for me, and fun for potential readers, possible readers, and those who read because they're being nice to me. I plan to have a lot more fun pages to read and update often, so keep your eyes out for those. I'm not like those kind of people who dare to pretty up their pages with advertisements and useful tips that people would invest in. No...this is merely my stepping stone to telling the world that opinion I know not of yet.

The colors are to bring out more style, more cheeriness, and more hope. Maybe people won't think this is a depressing blog if that's the case? ;)

I was recorded doing an interview for my classmate today in Journalism. My nose is ugly, but the rest of me is pretty! :D I especially decided to make sure I would look pretty today. From intution or from random guessing, I know not. Anyway, we didn't have much time to think up questions to ask the interviewee, so it turned into me improvising a buttload of questions and trying to get to one point. My point for lovely McKaylee Eggott? What is your goal/talent in life? And there you had it: Marketing, standing up and talking to people. I admire her for it.

For a fifteen minute interview, and for improv, I thought I did really well. So, who wants a talk show host in the near future? Hah. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.