Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Apr 5, 2011

New Cellphone

The title says it all. I got a new cellphone. It's a cricket, which hasn't proved to be any problem yet, so I'm okay with it. See, here it is:


Lookin fancy, ain't it. I just feel like talkin in this strange southern accent for some reason. Weird. Anyway, I'm pretty much all settled in with this one. I like exploring new things. You must be wondering what I've done with my little pink razor....haha, I'm keeping it just because. I mean...I've had great memories with that little phone. Few of them a little sad, but for the most part, I like new things. Although this one has no hold button, so I'm afraid I'll press undesired buttons when it's in my pocket. Oh well!

1 comment:

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.