Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

May 28, 2011

The Last Weekend

Not of my life, I will assure you, but of the school year. This will be my very last weekend of my one and only freshman year. Ninth grade has rushed by in a flurry, and I can only say it did with the help of my bestest best friends in the bestest wide world of friendship. *Demented Smile* Haha :D

But really. Think about it. Could you get through a year of school, when you're all by yourself, socially demented and flinches at every little noise? No. You could not. Not without suffering. So, I've decided to write up my friends some notes that they can read throughout the week. I won't post up what they say until they've all gotten it in person and have read it first. :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.