Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Feb 26, 2011

Hmmm

Often I wonder about random things, like maybe why the sky really is blue, and why it can't be hot pink. Or like why technology has to be so frustrating sometimes instead of just being nice and letting me do something I want to do. You know? Right now I'm wondering why my brothers can't be quiet. I mean, is it really physically impossible for them to just sit still on the couch and never say a word until my headache is gone? No. I so wish. I often wonder to myself why shopping takes so much from my mom. It saddens me, because it tires her easily when I feel like strutting a whole entire mall!!! I also wonder why I can't have 1,000,000 dollars of spending money. Dear Father Whom Rains Aardvarks....I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.