Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Feb 14, 2011

Lust and Loathing....Loving and Hating....There is a difference!

A difference indeed, and that difference is that....Lust and Loathe are extremities compared to today's Love and Hate. Why do I bring this up? Because it is Valentine's day. 02-14-2011. February 14, 2011. The fourteenth day of the second month of the two thousandth and eleventh year. My fifteenth Valentine's day. My first Valentine's day with someone who wants to be mine. A Valentine's day where I feel normal: Not mushy-gushy, and not drearily hateful of the holiday.

Valentines day has nothing to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.