Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Feb 1, 2011

A Roller Coaster

So how come whenever I am happy, everyone else around me slips away and feels emotions nothing close to mine? I know that it's something weird to think about, but it depresses me. A few months ago, or sometime around that time period, I fell into a depression that I classify as light and not too damaging to my over-all personality. With that depression, my closest friends were happy and trying to get me to be happy.

Now, with a new boyfriend, food in my stomach, and a sudden toleration for school hours....I have friends with problems and pulling away from me. Or at least that's how I feel. My cousin is undergoing some stress and depression, my friend is unsatisfied with relationships, my other friend is not doing so well with their outlook on life, my other friend is having boy troubles, my other friend doesn't know what girl he wants....yes, if you guys are reading this, you KNOW who you are, and what your problem is in the eyes of someone NOT you. I don't mean to sound rude, but it's a true fact. It brings your friends down when you feel horrible.

Sometimes there's nothing you can do about how you feel, and I get that, but you're only choice is to stay close to your friends and let them be sad with you. I HATE being happy with sad friends surrounding me. I'd rather us all be happy, but if I can't have that, I'll be sad too.

Also, people in our gym class should learn to play volleyball better. Just saying.

Over and Out!
<3 Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.