Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Feb 16, 2011

The Week of a Busy Woman

I'd hardly call myself a woman, but I have great news! My wrist doesn't hurt nearly as bad anymore, so I'm taking the stupid wrap off and celebrating my freedom of gauze-y prisons. At the same time, today I won't be home until late, since I'm going ice-skating with my best friend and boyfriend. It's her birthday today. Yes. Kaylynn's. I'm pretty excited. I mean, I already got her a present, a book called "The Clockwork Angel" at christmas time, but I feel like I need to get her something else. Because an iTunes card was her christmas present but I have them both to her early, so she's had her present from me for a while, but I still feel obligated to do something else....hmmm.....I don't have much time, considering I have twenty minutes before school starts. Think I could make biscuits in twenty minutes?

I'm not quite sure. Oh well. Then Thursday I'm going to see if I can get my group to start filming our German movie. Yeah, we have to do this German movie for a grade....and it's due Friday. :O no time whatsoever to finish it, and we're all screwed. It's just going to have to be late. Brett and I have to do podcast stuff for Biology anyway today, so it's going to be very very busy! Then Friday is when it's due and hopefully I won't have to go anywhere Friday night.......*Silently hopes* because I just want to stay home all night. I've been out a lot lately, and it's good to stay home for a while, that's how I see it. But if I stay home too long, then I want to get out more. So I need to balance this out finely.

The weekend is a long weekend too!!! And I have that long weekend to do homework and study for my European map test in Geography....kill me. Shoot me. I don't want to do it. Nope. Oh well, I have to. And it's for a good grade. BLAJFKLJDSOIAFJAL!!! That's how annoyed I am. I need to check my grades....bla.

Have I ever stressed how much I hate Skyward? Yes, it's a stupid program designed to make our grade checking and entering easier, but I think it's crap compared to Powerschool. Oh. Probably because it was made for ELEMENTARY. Bla! People in this world are stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. I kill them all. Well, if I could. Oh well, anway, I should continue talking of work, huh? But I don't really want to anymore. I've gotten what I wanted to say out, so I'm going to do just that. I'm going to sign off, also because it's sorta time for me to get ready to go to school. :P Love my readers!

Over and Out!
<3 Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.