Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Mar 27, 2011

Decided

Looking at this old house, and having been in it for six years, made me think. Yes, I'm moving. We won't be moving into a house this big, because we don't have enough money right now, but I figured I'm just going to have to live with it. I have a secured place to go for a little while until school ends, and that's with my best friend, so I feel a lot better. I want to spend as much time with her as possible, and that's just what I'll do. I gave up a boyfriend, a dog, a lot of my junk I wanted to keep, and a bad attitude about moving. It's a fact of life. In fact, I'm more frightened by the idea of moving out than just relocating right now, so it'll be alright. The most comforting piece of information, however, is what Kaylynn told me. She goes to her dad's every other Saturday (Unless there's a tournament) and he lives in Orem. Hey, I'm moving to Orem. Fancy that! During the summer, we can hang out too, and I'm thinking about dragging Kaylynn with me to the new house so she can help me unpack and set up my room, just how I want it. All in all, she won't be totally gone, and I admit, I was being dramatic a little bit. Sometimes though, I just have to let those emotions out anyway. The important thing is that now I'm okay with this, and that I'm going to go with my head held high.

You know what I've always wanted to do with my bedroom downstairs? Paint it Lime Green, Orange, and Yellow. Geometric figures added. Have a shower curtain hanging from my loft bed. Have mutli-colored lights. I've always wanted a room like that, just so I could go there and feel like myself. I don't want to be dark and emo, even if that's how I feel sometimes. It's the bright colors that inspires my writings, and it's my writings that are the most important. I want brightly colored pillows for my black chair, and I want a comforter and bed set for my full bed that is just as brightly colored. I don't know about the walls, but I'm sure I can do that now, or at least lick the top of the cone to get that taste. I'll save up more money, go all out with my bedroom. If only I had a house we've bought, and that we'll be in for a while. Oh well.

The biggest concern, despite the new bedroom, is the lack of bathrooms. I wish I could have my own complete bathroom,all to myself, without the boys there. Most houses on a 2400 sq. ft. plan have 2-3 baths. One for the master. One for the rest of the whole darn house. How could that be fair anyway? If we do only get one bathroom for us kids, I'm spending as little time in there as I can. Shower, teeth, that's it. I'll do hair and makeup in my room, like I usually do here. It's frustrating, especially when you have to improvise a vanity and desk all in one. I don't really have a desk. It's more like a weird computer desk with no leg room and a long, broken body mirror behind it. I hate it. I want a new desk. It's freaking heavy too! I hope we get to throw it away. Far far away. Away from civilization. *Sigh* I wish I had money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.