Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Mar 22, 2011

Just My Luck

Have I ever told you the story about my bad luck? Probably not. However, it's just that. My bad luck is always followed after a choice, and that choice is normally out of my hands. Take school for example: Mondays are tricky days, because you don't know if it will be a regular early out, a minimal day (Two hours early), or no school whatsoever. It's out of my hands to decide it, but that Monday is a regular early out. Curses. I wanted to get out super early! You get it?

Well, it's the same thing. I am moving, and the choice where I'm moving is out of my hands. All I can do is hope for a chance to go to AF High, but yesterday my parents narrowed it down to six choices. They saw two yesterday, and are going to see four houses today. None of them are in the AF High borders. Just my luck, huh? The problem is, all my luck has been like this lately. Like Kaylynn and Brett not being able to come to my party on Friday night, and losing my 100 dollar bill, (I was possibly robbed, but I guess that IS in my hands,) and getting so many new assignments for school. It's a whirlwind of bad luck lately, and it's probably because I didn't wear enough green on St. Patrick's day. ;) Not really, I'm just....a bad luck carrier. Don't come near me, for it will rub off on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.