Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jun 25, 2011

Spiders....

So I got new headphones: that's a very good omen about a good day. But at the same time, I feel as if this will be a very long, very boring day. You wonder why? Well, to be honest, it's because I ate a few cookies and now I'm not feeling so skinny in my bikini. Ah well. I'll suck in while I'm walking around at the pool. Also, I was stung by a bee yesterday. How awesome is that? It looked like this huge welt on my thigh! Bleh!! That is a bad omen. Although...headphones....bee sting....I don't know which one over throws the other. :\ I'm clueless. I'm also bored and I don't feel like writing, which is bad, because I SHOULD write so I can get that stupid book over with, but I'm just not feeling it. I have no idea on what to do with that chapter. >:| Sometimes things frustrates me very easily. I know it shouldn't, but it does. Now I have nothing more to write about other than the fact that I've found three spiders in my room today. (:-( I don't understand what's happening to my bedroom! It is being infested with spiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.