Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jun 14, 2011

Today

I believe today should be a good day. Why? Because I get to go with my mom to retrieve my social security stuff. That way I can take my permit test and begin driving! I hope to start driving even sometime this weak! The thought of driving five hours to Boise is scratched out on my thought bulletin board, because mom has to work on the Fourth of July. Dang. Oh well, I'll get more hours some way or another. It will also be a good day, because I look forward to getting a Sensuous Sandwich. (You're welcome, Almond, for the advertising.) It is the best sandwich in the world! :D At least I think so. I'll be working there in December too! How exciting is that??? Not very I guess. At least to people who already have good jobs. Well BLECH! This will be my first job, so there. Ha. Blafdkjalkdnfks!

I'm a little restless, if you can't tell. I've been doing jigsaw puzzle after jigsaw puzzle, and let me tell you, my eyes are wigging out. I keep seeing puzzle shapes on the screen! Just kidding! I have great eye sight! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.