Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jun 17, 2011

Jared Leto

Yes, I still think he's very very schmexy. :D Of course, there are a lot of other good looking men as well, but he's just always been there....taunting me with his good looks. My mother....inappropriate. We were playing apples to apples and the card was "cold" but I wanted opposite, so she put down a "create your own" and when I turned it over she said "JARED LETO!!!!" And I was like "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" And I melted. But I kept it cool on the outside. Everyone was trying to persuade me not to do that card. Then mom swoops over to me and she whispers, "Imagine his fingers running down your leg." Shivers. Although, at the same time, it creeped me out. Think about it.....has anyone ever seen the music video for Hurricane? Yeah. Not good. Even the censured version is horrible.





Anyway, my Cousin drew that for me, then I poster-ized it on picnik for fun. HA! I love him! He's so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.