Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jun 10, 2011

Toons

I have created cartoon images of me and all my friends! And I'm prepared to show the world! Not really. That's too dramatic. You know what I mean though!

You've met my brothers before, but here they are in cartoon form!
Yes? Satisfied? Good. Here comes my girlfriends :D Don't mind the props...got carried away.
From left to right: Me, Jasmine, Kaeli, and Kaylynn. Now here comes the guyfriends.
Left to right: Brett, Drew, Nahuel, Tyler Keetch, and Brody. Ta da! I had too much fun today. :P



Anyway, I'll let you go. this might be weird and boring to readers who don't know me well, but as I have said before, plenty of times, I am insane, and you can deal with it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.