Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jun 15, 2011

Hopes

I haven't been feeling the magic lately. I mean, usually I've always been wanting to write and write and write, but I'm stuck on Chapter 26. I don't know what to do. I know what I want to go on, but I don't know what else to write for that little part. My mind won't let me go on until I've perfected Chapter 26. I don't know what to do! I need more inspiration, maybe. But all I've wanted to do was role play with my fellow plotters for the story, rather than actually write it. I'm also pushed, because I desperately want to finish the book and make it a beautiful best seller so I can get money for college! I know it takes time though. Let alone courage to get it in for publishers. Blach! Writing a book is so stressful sometimes! Especially when I try to think so far ahead...I shouldn't have to think so far ahead. I really shouldn't, but I always catch myself doing so. I keep getting distracted, and I'm sometimes just too lazy, and sometimes I don't feel like writing it out by hand, and sometimes I don't want to type, and sometimes I just want to sit or go swimming or do something with friends rather than write. I wonder if this is how Authors feel, especially when they write for a career and are trying to get books out on schedule...I need to prepare for that, as well as journalism, which I hope I'll like and make a career out of. I cross my fingers now, and hope that this book, after I get full on permission, and possibly change some names in it, will become something better than it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.