Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jun 10, 2011

The Story of the Albino

So once upon a time I was talking about how pale I was, and how it upset me. I made the dreaded mistake of calling myself an albino. (I'm not, I'm just super pale.) Kaylynn and Nahuel (My friend, her boyfriend) decided is was hilarious and they call me Albino as much as they can now. It's not like it bugs me, although at any given time I CAN become annoyed, but it is a very incorrect term for someone of my...complexity.

The time has changed, and yesterday I was exposed to the sun for the longest time. I am proud to say I am red rather than albino, and am tanning faster than I ever have, even if that means more freckles to hide the paleness. I am getting a lot more color to my skin now, and I'm so excited about it. I think that the time has come for those two hooligans to stop calling me albino. Bwahahaha!

The End.

Okay, on to more important business. The Party. It is in quite a few hours, but a few painful, intense hours of cleaning. I'm really pissed at my brothers as well, because believe it or not, they always ruin the toilet's clean, working condition. I will leave it at that. >:| No one is fessing up, so I'll make one of them clean it. Bwahahaha! Okay, I need to go work now, so that was just a really random update about Albinos and Cleaning.

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.