Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jun 9, 2011

Suck.

So I was planning on going to the pool with Kaeli, as none of you know. Well, I doubt it would be an enjoyable experience considering there is very cold wind outside right now, yet super hot sun making the roads boil. How is this possible? It's Utah. There is no other explanation. I also tried calling Brett's home phone, but no one picked up, so I'm crossing my fingers, hoping he'll get on Facebook and look at the awesome invitation, or listen to my voicemail message.

In other news, I've been reading someone else's blog  and I think it's the most cutest, most hilarious thing a person could make up. Not to mention I'm desperately envious of the author's story telling abilities. It's called Hyperbole and a Half. There are comics, stories, memories, and hilarious ads. The best part is, it totally makes my day. Remember when I said I wish I could write something funny instead of rant about my boring life? No. You don't. Well, that's where this little blog came skipping along. I desperately wanted something like that, but I knew not to copyright the idea. That would be bad.

So I sit here, typing and typing, wondering whether I could be just as funny as her. Maybe if I put my mind to it, I could be, but I'd have to figure out a new way and everything. But...in such a figurative sense, I'm too lazy to think right now. It's summer, what more can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.