Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jan 12, 2011

Celebrating!!!

Okay, so you know I talked about foods class in some other post? Well...maybe I didn't, but I am now. I took a Foods class for the first semester, and I passed!!! I got a percentage higher than 80 (84%) and I got a brand spanking new apron that says Caveman Cuisine. Haha! I'm successful! That was all I cared about this whole semester, that way I could have an apron that I can cook with at home. Jk, I liked the class, despite learning about carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins. Although I liked learning about what mineral you should take so you don't DIE!!!

We got to cook a ton of yummy things though, like spaghetti and cinnamon rolls, pizza and Ham Fried Rice, and chicken stir fry. It's so good.

I'm too lazy to type more, so I'll just go now.

Over and Out!
<3 Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.