Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jan 22, 2011

A Movie Critique?

Clash of the Titans. Good movie, I'd say. Although I've seen it quite a few times, I don't think it'd ever get completely old until a better, more awesome, Greek movie comes out. I just really like the Greek Mythology touch to everything. I like Greek Mythology in general. I mean, I know that the Greek gods aren't real and all, and that they were just a way to comfort war hungry people back then, but think about it: all the stories and things that evolved from that time period are what make up a little bit of our society today. Believe it or not, Greek architecture is what sky rocketed awesome looking buildings today. I think. That's just what I've learned. But anyway, I was talking about a movie, right?

So, don't read this if you haven't seen the movie: I liked it because they didn't turn it into a long, gushy romance. There wasn't one kiss in all of it, and that made me so so so happy! If you wanted to watch a romantic movie, get a chick flick or something, but don't ruin a perfectly good action movie for something like that. That's how I think about it. And of course, they changed things up with the story lines, compared to the original myths you hear all the time, but I still think it was really good. They might have had to change things up just so that the story could blend together well. I like the name Percy. I can't spell Percius....Perceus....Perceous....IDK!!! GAH!!!

But anyway, I got to see that last night with my boyfriend, which makes me  very happy because we got a couch all to ourselves. Yay! But anyway, those kind of things make me happy, although I don't know what positive thing DOESN'T make me happy....oh well.

Over and Out!
<3 Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.