Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jan 16, 2011

Saturday Night Romances

Now, don't be deceived by the title. It wasn't a romance, but I just liked the title. Can you believe it when I say a futuristic themed dance is all that's needed to provoke a liking for a guy? Oh dear. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud, because I really really like him. I especially liked the slow dances (;

Most importantly though, is the plot of which led to my liking for him. It started a week before the dance, I believe, when Kaylynn desperately wanted me to like him. Then, I was sketchy because it wasn't like her to beg me to like someone, although at the same time, it sounds like Kaylynn. Anyhoo, I got thinking, because everyone knows my obsession with Jared Leto. Obsessions die quickly...Let's just say, he's still a really really hot guy, but I'm not drooling every time I see a picture of him. Only because my love came into the picture. Haa...well, Love. Hmm, I guess I can call him that. Yes, my love. How pretty. Anyway, I would talk to him a lot on facebook since he isn't in my grade. (I'm almost there.) Then I went to a school play for Brett, and found him there. Yay! We sat together, and that's when I knew I liked him.

Kaylynn was happy about it, when I told her, and that led to her dragging me to the Stake dance last night, with him and two other party-poopers. They began to "Set me up" with him, and we found that we liked each other because of them. However, Kara and Madison ditched in the middle of the dance. I won't forgive them for that. But anyway, he, me, and Kaylynn stayed until the end of the dance, and him and I danced together on the slow songs. It was so so so sweet. I think I'm in love. Laa!

That's all I really want to tell the internet world, because I'm too respectful to give away his name unless he really wants me too. So he'll forever be a secret to you. Brett and Kaylynn are my friends, they don't count.

With love,
Mindy

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee! I feel quite giddy! Ahh.....He's a good guy to like. I hope you live a long and happy life! Heh heh....When he showed you that card trick, I just had butterflies! I know that's a weird thing to say for a guy, but you know.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even crazier? Hello, baby Brett. This is Mindy from the future and I'm here to say that he and I are very much so living a happy life together. Wow, that feels good.

      Delete

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.