Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jan 22, 2011

Fantastic People of the World

A fantastic person is someone who loves you for who you are. Not how you look, or how smart you are. A spectacular person is someone who accepts your crazy ideas for what they are, who won't slam you for just being a little crazy. An awesome person is someone who would look at you and say, "Gee, she's so funny." Because when someone is just like you, complete with the weird thoughts, funny words, and matching personalities, you've found a good friend for the rest of your life. Never let them go after that, because it's that kind of friend that will get you through hard times. If you break away and remove them, then you're more than insane. You can't just give someone up like that, unless you have a black heart. At least hesitate and think about it first.






I think my own friends are the best things that ever happened to me. First of all, because Brett and Kaylynn are so amazingly like me, and they try not to exclude me and they talk to me and we're CRAZY together! That's the best part about friendship. Because when you do something, they'll do it too, unless it's jumping off of a cliff....then you're in for a big heartbreak. Who would want to jump off a cliff anyway? I guess if you're crazy enough to, like me. As long as I'll live, then I'm okay with jumping off a cliff. Of course, it'd give everyone heart attacks, so I'm not sure that's the best idea considering I have parents and people who love me. I'm off track. Fantastic people are your friends, and when you break away from a friend, try to keep them close and not shut them out completely. They'll always be there, always trying to be friendly, unless you have one of those devil friends that you want to keep away from FOREVER. Jk, that shouldn't have to happen :P

"Me and You is friends.
You smile, I smile...
You hurt, I hurt....
You cry, I cry...
You jump of a bridge,
I'm gonna miss your emails"

That quote is just a little way for me to prove that even though you DO have a best friend, they may not go suicide if you do that. Although I know one friend who will succumb to my homicidal plans....tee hee visit "Homicide is the Answer" if you haven't for that little joke. Blaahahah!

Anyway, I'm feeling crazy and obnoxious, so I'm just gonna leave now, and let you readers be, because it's obvious I'm letting you peak into my insane world again. So, Salem and good day!

Over and Out!
<3 Mindy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mindy. You just made my day. Aww....it makes me feel really good....It's really nice to that somebody appreciates you....I think you are a GREAT friend, Mindy! The best that there can be! I love you A WHOLE LOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is Brett, you and Kaylynn are the fantastic, spectacular, awesome persons.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.