Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jan 17, 2011

A Peep Into My Insane World

What if there is more to this universe than the heavens let on? What would happen with choices you have made in the past? You are walking, and there is a fork in the road. You have a choice to make, go right, or go left? You choose right, but what happens to that open left road? What if there was another universe that acts the way our universe does, except it takes the results of the choices we make, and make it into it's own life. An opposite of you, but not really. Think about Deja Vu. When you swore you had done something before, what if it was the separate universes touching, just for a split second. Like the choices you made before it were close to the opposite choice in the alter universe. 

On that note, let's move deeper into the beginning. God had to have used something to create with. There are hypothetically two things that God hasn't created. Matter and Intelligence. God walked a very fine line with the Matter and Intelligence all around him. One false move will throw balance into chaos and God would never have created. But since God is God, he succeeded in bending the Intelligence and Matter to his will. On that note, what if the Matter and Intelligence don’t like to obey? They begin to obey constantly already.

So when we look at a table, which stands straight and tall, would you say that has intelligence? God must have forged matter and intelligence together to create one thing. Maybe. When Christ was suffering, all the intelligence and matter of the universe felt mercy for him, and gave him great power and made him become a God. Say! What if we ALL could be Gods?

Wow okay I’m done. I don’t really believe in all of this, I just got inspired by my uncle who’s thought about all this weird philosophy crap. Honestly? I don’t know what I believe, but I come from a Christian family. Haa….Christen in German is Christian…..

Anyway, yeah, Don’t believe what I just typed. I just had to get it out on blog. :P

Over and Out!
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.