Introduction


Hey. I'm amazed you've stopped to take a peak! I'm sorry to say that my blog is full of negative, atrociously positive, philosophical, or otherwise stupid posts concerning my thoughts, feelings, and every day life. But what the hell! If you think it's great, then I think you're great. Got it?

Jan 5, 2011

A Ticket, A Planeride, A Vacation

So I'm really excited.Why you ask? Well, I babysit these two amazing children for this amazingly awesome family. They pay well, I won't tell you how much, because I'm respectful like that, but they just do. Kk?! Well anyway, these people are freaking amazing, because they have a yearly trip to Hawaii I believe it is. They went all decked out this Christmas, like a new X-Box Kinect, a hot new car, an iPad, a new gun, an expensive golf set, I mean, they had it all. On top of that, Hawaii in February. Ohhhh you've been waiting long enough.

They might bring me along. *Silent shriek in head* So I can babysit, but I mean, Hawaii. Come on baby!!! Of course I'll accept. It's not written officially, so I may or may not go, depending on some key things, but if I do, I'm hitting the road. Say Salem to my family, HAHA! I'm off. It'd be great, because I've never been to Hawaii before. I want to go to their beaches, their warm warm warm warm climate, not this cold, yucky, gross snow here in Utah. Blech. I can't wait already. Why am I telling you this? Well! I have no real reason too. Gutenacht!

Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'm sure you all want to keep reading about my awesome life.